The Nigerian-British Chamber of Commerce on Friday 30th June, 2017 celebrated her 40th Anniversary in Grande Style at the Grand Ballroom intercontinental Hotel Lagos. The event had about 350 guests in attendance with top dignitaries in attendance.
His Excellency, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, GCFR, Former President, Federal Republic of Nigeria who was ably represented by Chief Abraham Akanni gave a short speech which was later followed by a fantastic speech by His Excellency, Dr. Donald Duke CON, Former Governor of Cross Rivers State who was the Guest Speaker. His Excellency, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode, Executive Governor of Lagos State who was the Special Guest of Honour was ably represented by Honourable , Prince Rotimi Ogunleye, Commissioner for Commerce, Industry and Cooperatives.
During the dinner, the Chamber also inducted 24 new Members into the Chamber, they include:
- Alex & Jefferson Consulting Ltd
- Brunel Logistics Global Solutions Ltd
- Bluebird Communications Limited
- Consolex Legal Practitioners
- Cumbrian Consult Limited
- Creativexone Limited
- Dreg Waters Petroleum & Logistics Limited
- Duale, Ovia & Alex-Adedipe
- Fedex Red Star Express
- Graceco Limited
- Groupe Aldelia Limited
- JNC International Limited
- Northcourt Limited
- Richardson Oil and Gas Limited
- Rubesco Energy Limited
- Safety Consultants and Solutions Providers Ltd
- Skool Media Nig. Ltd
- SO&U Group
- Toyota (Nigeria) Limited
- Tuntise Investments Ltd
- UBS (Nigeria) Representative Office Limited
- Ultimate Health Management Services Limited
- VJPD Consult Ltd
- Windriven Systems Limited
Mr. John Woodruffe, Acting Director, British Department for International Trade, Nigeria representing H.E Paul Arkwright, CMG, British High Commissioner to Nigeria.
Click here to view more pictures.