Call for ParticipationInnovators and entrepreneurs from all over Nigeria are invited to bring their problem-solving ideas to the NBCC MSME Ideathon. This is a platform that offers opportunity for idea competition. Winners of our competition will gain the necessary tools and resources to propel their entrepreneurial journey forward. More so, the NBCC MSME Ideathon provides a unique gateway to financial support, expert mentoring, incubation resources, and unparalleled networking opportunities.
About NBCC MSME Ideathon
The Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (“MSME”) Ideathon is an initiative to provide a platform to pitch ideas/innovative solutions that solve pressing problems in our daily lives. The Ideathon aims to bring forth innovative ideas, especially within the technology sector, with the capacity to scale and enhance efforts to strengthen the operations of MSMEs.
It is the endeavor of the Nigerian-British Chamber of Commerce (“NBCC”) through its MSME Working Committee to institute a process that will allow entrepreneurs to put on their thinking caps, create and present innovative/scalable solutions (new products, services) to solve local business. The NBCC MSME Ideathon provides a unique gateway to financial support, expert mentoring, incubation resources, and unparalleled networking opportunities.
NBCC MSME Ideathon Focus
The Ideathon will focus on addressing key areas that are particularly relevant to MSMEs. As such, all ideas should contain, inter-alia, the following innovative processes:
- Digitize business processes and operations.
- Enhance customer engagement and experience.
- Streamline financial management and accounting.
- Decision making leveraging data analytics.
- Optimize supply chain and logistics.
- Product and services access to markets.
Qualified candidates for the MSMEs Ideathon must possess the following qualifications.
- Must be a Nigerian with valid means of identification.
- Must have a product or innovative solutions to social, business and any of the thematic areas this vision covers.
- Must not be an established company representative with a product in the market.
- Must be ready to physically participate in the program in Lagos throughout the period.